@ -72,10 +72,11 @@ is located in `~/.gcp/journal`.
After the state, a list of things that went wrong is shown, separated by ", ".
Several improvement are already planed:
Here are some ideas for future developments:
- handle XDG
- copy queue management (moving copy order)
- advanced console interface
- notification (XMPP and maybe email) when a long copy is finished
@ -83,7 +84,7 @@ Several improvement are already planed:
- badly encoded unicode filenames fix
- file copy integrity check
... and other are with a "maybe"
And in an even more distant future:
- graphic interface
- desktop (Kde, Gnome, XFCE...) integration
- distant copy (FTP)
@ -132,7 +133,7 @@ Contact
Feedback, bug reports, patches, etc. are welcome, either by email or on the
repository's issue tracker.
repository's issue tracker <https://code.lm7.fr/mcy/gcp/issues>.
You can also have a look at Goffi's other main project, [Salut à
Toi](https://www.salut-a-toi.org/) (SàT), a Jabber/XMPP-based multi-frontend,