- t01 is the path towards CP5, and t02 is the return, from CP5 to the
- emergency exit. Both tests were done in a row and generated only one
- big aggregation file.
- t01 started approximately at 13:07, and t02 finished approximately at
- 13:30, but some time passed between the two tests:
- Timestamp of the last request of t01: 1368650837.872503991
- Timestamp of the first request of t02: 1368651254.630584995
- Difference: 416 seconds = about 6 minutes 56 seconds
- t02 finished approximately at 13:15, and t01 started around 13:22.
- Each test itself lasted about 7 minutes 30 seconds. See the dedicated
- report files for precise timing.